France is the most visited country by tourists. With it's beautiful nature and antic and at the same time modern architecture it's no wonder tourists are so attracted by it. Here are some basic things ... you need to know about France.
TOP 5 REASONS TO VISIT FRANCE
1. THE FOOD
- France is known world-wide for their cheeses, patisserie, wine and wonderful gourmet cuisine. Some of the classic, delicious French dishes include:
- Baked Camembert
- Moules Marinieres
- Cheese Souffle
- Stake Tartare
And many other wonderful foods. With its variety of foods and wonderful use of spices it makes Frances cuisine one of the best cuisines in the world.
2. THE ARCHITECTURE
- France has some of the most wonderful historical monuments but these are some of the monuments you definitely shouldn't go to France and not visit:
- The Eiffel Tower (OBVIOUSLY)
- The Louver Museum
- Notre Dame Cathedral
- The Arc De Triomphe
3. THE HISTORY
- There is wonderful history anywhere you go in France; there is a history for every cathedral, church , palace and castle that your eye can meet. What more do you need to know ?
- If you happen to be in France during fashion week, it's one of the best experiences you can get. Some of the most famous designers during history made their breakthrough in France including the legends: Coco Chanel, Chrisitian Dior, Pierre Cardin and many more. Even if you don't make it for the fashion week , the clothing stores have the most wonderful up to date clothing's you can find.
5. THE NATURE
- The views in France are just memorable views that you can't get out of your head. With all the wonderful landscapes, waterfalls, beaches and mountains you'll never get bored of it.
TOP 10 DESTINATIONS IN FRANCE
STUDYING IN FRANCE
France is a perfect place to visit but a lot of people think of continuing their education there, maybe even their life. France has a great education system and some of the best universities in the world.
HOW DO YOU APPLY IN A UNIVERSITY IN FRANCE AS AN INTERNATIONAL STUDENT?
- For students who are from the EU (European Union) it is pretty simple all you have to do is:
- Send an application to the university you want to study in.
- Have a transcript including your high school diploma
- Some universities may require an essay
- Depending one which language the university requires you need to have proof that you are fluent in that language
- Always beware that some universities may demand more qualifications.
- For students NOT from EU ( European Union) most of the requirements are the same as for students from EU but there are usually some extra requirements like:
- A copy of your passport and of a passport size photo and/or of your birth certificate.
BEST UNIVERSITIES IN FRANCE
These are some of the best universities to study in France:
- Aix-Marseille University
- American University of Paris
- University of Paris
- University of Montpellier
- Paris tech
and many more world renowned universities.
- Most public universities in France only demand the payment of 189 euro per year but if you want to study in a private school where the tuitions are set by the university the average price per year is 30,000 euro.
COST OF LIVING IN FRANCE
- For youngsters who don't tend to spend a lot of money the average price of living in France for a student is 600 euro per month and for a family of 5 based on families who live there is usually around 3000 euro a month.
- With France being the most visited country you may've already assume that the cost of living there isn't very cheap but here are some of the cheapest and most expensive cities to live in France:
Well these are some basic things you need to know about France if you're thinking of visiting it, starting your life there or even just spending a night. Either way France is a wonderful country and these were some of the reasons why France is so well known around the world.